Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mmmmm....Stir Fry Grubs and Deep Fried Chicks

Well I don't know how much of you watched the new episode of bizzare foods on the travel channel. I expect about 1/1,000,000,000,000 of the world actually watched it, this number includes monkeys and dogs, don't ask I just know. It was an alright episode in my opinion but it could have been better. About half the time he bashed on the food because it tasted too strange or looked weird to him, like sweet potato ice cream with cheese ice cream held in a hamburger bun, who hasn't eaten that? The grubs he ate looked particularly good to me and the deep fried chicks as well. O well, can't wait till his next episode when he goes to Morocco to eat, based on the previews I expect plenty of goats and goat brain. Oooo, exciting.

No comments: