Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Kingdom Hearts I & II

Kingdom Hearts Opening...
Kingdom Hearts II Opening....
Woot. Finally a game post. Well lets start off with one of my favorite game series of all time, Kingdom Hearts. In my opionion one of the best games ever created, combining Square Enix, creators of favorites such as the Final Fantasy game series, and Disney, those who made Winnie the Pooh and Mickey Mouse. Now I know what you're thinking (I think), Disney....Disney...thats like a kids thing...and I whole heartedly agree. But for some reason I don't think the game could have been quite as good without it. Disney's role in this game include's supplying multiple characters, voices, and themes throughout the game with a somewhat kiddish touch. The voices, O the voices, are great. They totally match what the original Disney cast sounds like, although hearing Cloud's voice (Final Fantasy 7) was like wow, so thats how he sounds like in their opinion. The dubbing was on cue most of the time and greatly adapted for the American release, the game originally released in Japan. This game is great, a lot of action, great story line, excellent graphics, a lot of side missions, and much more. The sequel, Kingdom Hearts II, actually didn't come out bad, as most game sequels do, but actually improved on the first game with improved game play, extra features, and better graphics (more for the cg movies). The replay value is actually not that high, but if you played it on easy then on proud mode is going to be way different. I recommend it as a must play and own game.

No comments: